These operations are always dangerous, however. Then we are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Here’s how to install the update:
– Make a backup with the nandroid GOT Recovery
– Install RDSLite on your PC
– Turn off the phone.
– On again while pressing the UP DPad (the gold pad of the keyboard).
-Reconnect your phone to your PC and open RSDLite (Windows Vista / 7 you must start the software as administrator, by searching the disk and then press Right on it)
– In the field FileName press the button and choose the file sbf downloaded (in some cases it is necessary to place the file in the folder C sbf
Click on Start and wait for the reboot (it may take several minutes).
In fact as we all know you can not cook for Milestone firmware and in fact it is the official firmware 2.2.1 with the addition of recovery vulnerable. After installing the firmware BEFORE you perform other operations here is what you do to have a bomb-proof firmware:
– Install the latest GOT Recovery
– Turn off the phone and then restart it while holding the camera key.
– Once in recovery mode, press the buttons in order Volume-Su and then camera (very quickly).
– Once appeared new options to choose (with the directional pad) Apply: sdcard update.zip.
You will start GOT Recovery.
In sequence, select the following options:
GOT Modding Menu> Install Busybox> all 3 items
GOT Modding Menu> Customize The build.prop
GOT Menu 2.2.1> 2.2.1 Fix bugs
Return to the main menu (with Go Back) and select Reboot System.
ปล. ทั้งหมดcopyมาจากเวปเมืองนอกครับ ลองใช้อยู่ว่ามันจะมีปัญหาอะไรบ้างครับ
- The forum ‘Motorola Milestone / Motorola Droid’ is closed to new topics and replies.