ในที่สุดก็มาแล้ว หลงัจากรอมานาน จนสมาชิกหลายท่านได้ทำมือถือหาย ขาย หรือพังไปแล้ว (แซว)
Download the update here : update-cm-7.1.0-GalaxySL-KANG-signed.zip
(10/03/2011): Additional files to be consistent with my setup.
Using ODIN flash the following in Bootloader and PDA respectively:
1) Booloader (Froyo) : http://www.multiupload.com/3PDRKE80Y5
2) CWM and Kernel : http://www.multiupload.com/MVR3SDM9IE
Boot into recovery and select the following zip (from your sdcard, which should already be there ):
4) Now follow the same as above for this file
Audio Patch (must be installed after the above updates) : http://www.multiupload.com/U0R4UCQA4V
5) Reboot the phone. this would take some time (but should not take more than 5 mins)
Attach your “logcat” and “dmesg” here in case it is still not booting up.
By default GoogleApps are not included with CM. To install GoogleApps, use this:
P.S. This will format your phone and erase system and user data too.
As promised, I have also released the source code for other wonderful devs to contribute and take this forward. The source code can be found at: https://github.com/galaxyishere
I will not be able to focus much on further development in coming days, so request to all the devs to continue this work (there is still lot to achieve).
P.S.: Request devs to send me a PM with github details, so that I can add them to github to be able to make the changes as required.
1) Wifi drivers loading and pairing works with manual ip, but no network access.
2) Audio works, but DSP Manager not working
3) OpenGL issues, causing lags.
4) Video codes not identified in stock player. (Moboplayer works well).
5) Camera is not working
6) No boot animation and sound.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.