What is DroidSans Tweak Tools?
DroidSans Tweak Tools is a non-root utility that provides some cool abilities for your G1.
– Enable Windows Animation : Windows Fading when you open any application
– Enable Transition Animation : Transition effect happen when you change the view
– Enable/Disable GPRS/EDGE connection by one click
How to install
You can install DroidSans Tweak Tools Lite from Android Market directly. It’s in Applications -> Tools category.
How to use
For Windows Animation
– Select the scale you want from drop down list box (default: 1x)
– See the change by open some application
For Transition Animation
– Select the scale you want from drop down list box (default: Off)
– See the change by press Back button
For APN Switch
– This function is used for enable/disable GPRS/EDGE connection for user who doesn’t have unlimited data plan
– To use it, select APN you want from drop down listbox.
– Check Activite box if you want to enable, uncheck if you don’t.
– Notice “E” sign in the status bar for the result.
How to uninstall
DroidSans Tweak Tools Lite make permanent change. If you wanna change the settings back, you have to change it via restore default settings by pressing “Restore Default” button before uninstall.